MCAT set: TBR, EK 1001, 101 passages etc.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bruwin2011

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For sale of ALL of my MCAT material- the best of each of the test companies!

1. Complete set of The Berkeley Review Prep Books, in class handouts and practice packets. The books are in like new condition, no writing or highlighting in either the text or the passages.
includes the newest/most current editions of these books:
-General Chem 1
-General Chem 2
-Organic Chem 1
-Organic Chem 2
-Verbal workbook
-Bio 1 (Physiology)
-Bio 2- Molecular
-Physics 1
-Physics 2
-in class handouts for each lecture with key to in class questions (lecture notes/key concepts and practice passages/questions)
-practice packets- full sets with 70 questions mixing topics for each subject. Great practice for the last few weeks before the test.
-Instructor notes for Physiology lectures (score of 99+ percentile for Bio)
-all handwritten notes from lectures, in addition to handwritten notes from the Princeton Review books

2. 1001 EK full set for sciences- Bio, Physics, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry (gently used w/ some writing)
3. 101 passages from EK (gently used w/some writing)
4. Quick sheet from Kaplan
5. Digital material including: more practice tests, full length exams, etc. that will be shipped on a flash drive

Everything is for sale for $175 plus shipping. If you are in the southern california area, I will be willing to meet somewhere to save on shipping time and costs.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
is this still available? are all handouts available too

Only the exam krackers books are still available.

I'm not sure. Do you have EK Bio review book?