MCAT Skype Buddies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OrthoVukes

Perfectionist
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! As you already know, the new MCAT 2015 has so much material! I want some pretty motivated peeps to study with me! Maybe we can form a schedule to meet up every once in a while to go over materials! I've taken 2 whole prep courses (2014 mcat prep princeton review; and 2015 mcat prep examcracker), but I think I forgot a lot of the materials already :( , my skype is Vunamivu . Add me!

Members don't see this ad.

Just out of curiosity, why not try to take it by September? Prep courses tend to be most helpful if tests are done few months after the course.

Reactions: 1 user
Although that sounds like a good idea, I don't have the confidence to take the actual test yet. My practice exam scores are all over the place. Until I feel confident, I will take it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey OrthoVukes! I am planning on doing the same! If you are wanting to do Skype calls and go over material I'm down!

Although that sounds like a good idea, I don't have the confidence to take the actual test yet. My practice exam scores are all over the place. Until I feel confident, I will take it.
Hey OrthoVukes! I am planning on doing the same! If you are wanting to do Skype calls and go over material I'm down!

I'm planning on taking the MCAT September 2016! Currently studying Khan Academy videos! PM me if you'd like a study motivator!