MCAT Study Group New York City/Long Island

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lady_optimist

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm planning to take the MCAT in September and will most likely be taking the self-study route. I wanted to know if there was anyone in the NYC/Long Island/New Jersey area that maybe wanted to get together and study? Kind of like a checking in with one another sort of thing once a week.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I would like to join the study group if there is still room. Taking the MCAT late 2014 or early 2015.

Hi !
if you're still looking for members for a study group, I want to take my MCAT at the end of August and i'm also looking for a study group to join

Members don't see this ad :)
If you guys are still looking, I'm still studying. I like to study at coffee shops and such since I find the atmosphere relaxing.

What areas of the city are you studying at? I'm looking to take the test in January. I study mostly in manhattan.

I can do manhattan at the NYPL over by Bryant Park or Lincoln Center. Sometimes I'll sneak into the Kaplan Center over by 56

Hi all, I am planning to study everyday in manhattan NYPL. If others are interested in joining to study together, please PM me.

Hey All,

I'm planning to take the MCAT in September and will most likely be taking the self-study route. I wanted to know if there was anyone in the NYC/Long Island/New Jersey area that maybe wanted to get together and study? Kind of like a checking in with one another sort of thing once a week.