Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

1. Classifieds Notices: By placing or responding to an ad, you accept that there are risks associated with buying and selling via Internet classifieds. You take full responsibility for any dealings you initiate via SDN's Free Classifieds.

Posting advertisements or "for sale" items (including in signature line) outside of the Free Classifieds forums will result in an automatic ban. Learn more here.

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

MCAT study material - amazing deal!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by DocToBeIn2011, 06.24.07.

1. DocToBeIn2011

DocToBeIn2011

Resident [Any Field]
    SDN 5+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Im selling BRAND NEW (in original box) Kaplan material from 2005-06 (their material doesn't change so these new books are IDENTICAL to the 2007-08). SAVE tons of MONEY $$$$$$

Included are: (kaplan material)
    MCAT Biological Sciences Book
    MCAT Physical Sciences Book
    MCAT Verbal Book (11 FULL exams)
    MCAT High Yield Problems Book (most common problems solved!)
    MCAT Class Course Book - this is what students use in class
    MCAT Flash notecards (helpful to look over on the train, bus...etc..)
    MCAT 4 page FORMULA sheet - must know these!

I am looking for $250, obo. PM or Email me w/ best offer: [email protected]
    I ship ASAP, Good luck!

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal