MCAT Study Material - FREE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lorbis

Schmember
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there people in the Atlanta area,

I have a ton of MCAT study stuff. I have all the EK study books as well as all of the 1001 questions corresponding to each section. I also have all of the Kaplan Books. Granted, these are not in pristine condition, but have been gently used.

And I want to give it away for free! :)

BUT - I really want to give it away to someone who may be having trouble getting the money together to buy these books new. All this material was so expensive, not to mention the cost of applying. So I'd like to help!

So please PM me if you live in the Atlanta area and we can arrange the exchange.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there people in the Atlanta area,

I have a ton of MCAT study stuff. I have all the EK study books as well as all of the 1001 questions corresponding to each section. I also have all of the Kaplan Books. Granted, these are not in pristine condition, but have been gently used.

And I want to give it away for free! :)

BUT - I really want to give it away to someone who may be having trouble getting the money together to buy these books new. All this material was so expensive, not to mention the cost of applying. So I'd like to help!

So please PM me if you live in the Atlanta area and we can arrange the exchange.

Insane. If you weren't already accepted, I would say to put this on your medical school application. :laugh:

Depending on your school, you might also consider donating them to a library. Not sure on what the laws are that govern what books libraries are permitted to use, but I can think that a lot of pre-meds would build a statue in your honor if you helped them get access to materials from a program outside a lot of people's price range.

As of now, I have already received requests for all the material. I will update if the exchanges don't fall through.

TinMan - thanks for the suggestion! :cool: