MCAT Study Partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vijay Reddy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am looking for an MCAT study partner in Long Beach California. I am taking my MCAT in May end. My e-mail: [email protected].

Thank you,
Vijay

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I am looking for a studying partner in Norther VA area for the March 24th MCAT. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

I'm taking my MCAT exam at the end of may and am looking for serious people to study/review with in the Philadelphia, PA or Old Bridge, NJ area.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello all,

I am looking for a study partner in Richmond, Virginia. Taking the MCAT at the end of August. Let me know if interested.

Thanks!

I'm taking my MCAT exam at the end of may and am looking for serious people to study/review with in the Philadelphia, PA or Old Bridge, NJ area.

I am from south jersey and intrested to nail this exam. I am taking this exam on septmber 1st.

I'm in Spokane , WA. and i need a study partner.
I'm cool with online studying too.
my exam is on Jan23rd,14

I think using virtual classrooms with a whiteboard can help joining people with different states and different time zone together as study partners.

How did you guys study for your MCAT i.e. how many hours a day, and what type of study schedule did you guys have?

Hi
I am looking for an online MCAT study partner. My exam is on April 17th,2015.
Please let me know if you're interested!
Thanks

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For anyone interested, I have a whiteboard and skype, I use it for doing tutoring sessions normally, could definitely get a group together through skype to study.

I'm looking for a serious study partner in NJ (Hoboken area) to prep for end of May to mid June test date.

For anyone interested, I have a whiteboard and skype, I use it for doing tutoring sessions normally, could definitely get a group together through skype to study.

Hey I am planning on taking the Mcat in april or may and was wondering if you still wanted to study via skype! Let me know please!