MCAT study tools (Berkeley Review, Princeton Review, Exam Krackers, etc)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocDocResearch

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
ALREADY SOLD. DELETE.

I have gotten into a medical school and no longer need these books, practice questions, and exams!

This MCAT study guide includes...

1) A complete set of Berkeley Review books and notes
(Personally, I believe that Berkeley Review provides a good recap in general but especially in physics and general chemistry, allowing me to get the score of 13 in PS. You have tons of questions, like 13 passages, per each topic. Trust me; you will not run out of questions just by these books).

2) Princeton Review Books (Biology, Verbal Reasoning, Organic Chemistry, and Elite)
(I believe Berkeley Review provided too much detailed information in Biology so I decided to rely on Princeton Review for giving me a good picture. I also have 'elite' which prepares you to face difficult questions that might puzzle you in the exam)

3) Exam Kracker (Biolgy, Physics, Organic Chem, Chemistry, and 101 VR passages)
(Lots of people recommended Exam Kracker for VR section. You have plenty of questions to try!)

4) My personal notes
I have taken notes from Berkeley Review classes and made cheat-cheat sheets to regurgitate all the materials. VERY HELPFUL

6) BONUS

I included Princeton Review "Medical School Essays that Made a Difference" and my interview notes on healthcare, ethics, and etc. I just want to get rid of these study tools but at the same time help out fellow pre-medical students! I have been there, so I want to help out.

Some of the parts of the books have been written, but as you know, you can just erase and do the questions.

Please feel free to contact me and really, good luck on your study! All your hard work and effort will eventually pay off. :)

I am selling this for $400, including shipping!

Thanks-

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: