MCAT studying with Kaplan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted600623

Just started prep with a set of Kaplan books and am needing some help on the structure of my study schedule. I currently work full time so this is more of a content review. I have plans to take a course in the spring but I scored decently on the diagnostic so I'm thinking if I can do well on some FLE's, I might just take the thing and get it over with. With that being said, I am currently studying about half a chapter in the morning, studying notecards on that subject at lunch, and then completing the chapter in the evening. However, I feel like I'm taking too long going through the chapters. It takes me a good 30 or so min to get through a section or two but I am reading and taking notes. Is this too slow? I want to get through all of the books but at this rate it seems like I won't be done with all of them by the end of December.

Also, when should I be doing practice questions? At the end of each chapter right after I study the material? And how should I go about doing passages and FLE's as I progress? I have 3 from Kaplan right now.

Thanks for the help!!!

Members don't see this ad.