MCAT TPRHyperlearning Science workbook + TPRH Biological Review + TPRH Physical Science Review

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BobaBoba

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pretty much exactly what I said in the subject line. Looking for something without any answers marked.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure if you are referring to just the content books for biology and physical sciences that you get when you take the course or something different (as you said hyperlearning) but I have the biology, organic chemistry, general chemistry, and physics review content books!

I am actually looking for the ones you get with the class.

Members don't see this ad :)
But do you have the science workbook with it also? That is the one I'm having a hard time finding. Could you send some pictures or post them?

I actually just sold my science workbook sorry! But I'm asking my friend if they can find theirs and I'll let you know. I'll send you pictures as soon as I can

I actually just sold my science workbook sorry! But I'm asking my friend if they can find theirs and I'll let you know. I'll send you pictures as soon as I can
That would be amazing! How well did the workbook work for you? Did it help you make great strides in your studying?

I actually ended up switching to pre-dental, but I definitely think it is a great resource as there are so many passages and frq's to practice on :)

I have these if you're interested in any:

-Biology Review
-General Chemistry Review
-Organic Chemistry Review
-Physics and Math Review
-Verbal Reasoning & Writing Review
-Hyperlearning In-Class Compendium
-Hyperlearning Science Workbook

I have these if you're interested in any:

-Biology Review
-General Chemistry Review
-Organic Chemistry Review
-Physics and Math Review
-Verbal Reasoning & Writing Review
-Hyperlearning In-Class Compendium
-Hyperlearning Science Workbook
I am interested in your Hyperlearning science workbook.

Sure! You can have the science workbook for $100 or take all of them for $150. :)