MCAT Trial Score - Actual Score Correlation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DaddyD91

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen a thread specific to this particular topic, so I figured I would start one. If you don't mind, please list your trial score (TS), trial section topic, and actual score (AS) so we can determine if there is any correlation between the two. Also, please list how hard you tried on the trial section (e.g. Whether you guessed or actually read).

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't seen a thread specific to this particular topic, so I figured I would start one. If you don't mind, please list your trial score (TS), trial section topic, and actual score (AS) so we can determine if there is any correlation between the two. Also, please list how hard you tried on the trial section (e.g. Whether you guessed or actually read).

Thanks in advance

i got lower than 50% on all the trial sections (dont care to remember which ones)

35 on the real MCAT

probably zero correlation

very strong correlation

keep trolling

are you saying that i am trolling?

i did poorly on all the trial sections, but i ended up fine with the MCAT.

i see no relationship/correlation between how well you performed on the MCAT (in which you studied extensively for) and how well you did on a trial section that you probably dont care about.

am i missing something?

are you saying that i am trolling?

i did poorly on all the trial sections, but i ended up fine with the MCAT.

i see no relationship/correlation between how well you performed on the MCAT (in which you studied extensively for) and how well you did on a trial section that you probably dont care about.

am i missing something?

not you the OP

how can there possibly be a correlation between trial and actual score? other than mental ******ation impacts both of them