1. Classifieds Notices: By placing or responding to an ad, you accept that there are risks associated with buying and selling via Internet classifieds. You take full responsibility for any dealings you initiate via SDN's Free Classifieds. Avoid using the PayPal friends and family option for payment as this is commonly used by scammers!

Posting advertisements or "for sale" items (including in signature line) outside of the Free Classifieds forums will result in an automatic ban. Learn more here.

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

MCAT, USMLE, pre-med, & med school books for sale!

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by wolverine09, 05.19.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. wolverine09

wolverine09 5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hey there,
    I have a bunch of books for sale that helped me succeed on the MCAT and get into medical, as well as books that helped me succeed in medical school and on the USMLE. Some books are very rare and hard to find elsewhere. Books are either in like new condition or lightly used. Message me if you would like more details regarding the condition of a particular book or the pricing. Thank you and good luck on your endeavors!

Examcrackers complete MCAT study package (Biology, Physics, Orgo, Gen Chem) - 6th Ed
    Cutnell & Johnson Physics – 7th Ed
    How to Solve Physic Problems
    3000 Problems solved in Physics
    Ege Organic Chemistry: Structure and Reactivity – 5th Ed
    Organic Chemistry 1 as a second language
    Future M.D.

BRS Behavioral Science - 5th Ed
    High Yield Neuroanatomy - 4th Ed
    Clinical Neuroanatomy made ridiculously simple - 3rd Ed
    Rapid Review Biochemistry - 3rd Ed
    Clinical Microbiology made ridiculously simple - 4th ed
    Microcards - 2nd Ed
    BRS Physiology - 5th Ed
    Guyton and Hall Physiology Review
    Costanzo Physiology - 3rd Ed
    Pharmcards - 4th Ed
    Robbins & Cotran Review of Pathology - 3rd Ed
    Pocket companion to Robbins Pathologic Basis of Disease - 7th Ed
    Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease - 8th Ed
    Learning Radiology - Recognizing the Basics - 2nd Ed
    Surgical Recall – 5th Ed

First Aid Q&A for USMLE Step 1
    Step up to Medicine - 2nd edition
    Step up to Medicine - 3rd edition
    Master the Boards - USMLE Step 2 CK
    Last edited: 05.19.14
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.

About the ads