MCPHS C/O of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

montr0n

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been accepted to MCPHS and decided to attend? I was accepted late November and have been trying to see if there was a facebook group made for c/o 2020 but haven't seen one yet.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm mcphs c/o 2018 and they made our FB page in the summer before :) welcome

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got accepted! I'm so exicted

Has anyone been able to find out what the pass/fail rates of the boards were for the first and second classes of this school? Also, any update on accreditation? I really like the school and have been accepted but these are two issues I cannot find info on. Please help!!

Has anyone been able to find out what the pass/fail rates of the boards were for the first and second classes of this school? Also, any update on accreditation? I really like the school and have been accepted but these are two issues I cannot find info on. Please help!!

I'm not sure of our pass rate but it might be online somewhere (?). Accreditation site check is April 25/26 and then we find out in July

I don't know what the rates were but there has only been one class so far to take boards and that class was this year. As far as I know regarding the accreditation, that it will be accredited this year or has already been accredited for this year. That's what I was told at the interview. I'm surprised that since you were wondering about this information, that you didn't ask them when you had the interview..