MCPHS interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

megs28

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview at MCPHS and was wondering if anyone else has gotten one yet or not. i looked on the interview feedback but i was wondering if anyone knew the typle of essay questions that they ask. im really nervious about it and really have no idea what to expect. im reading up on pharmacy news but im not quite sure if the essay will even be on something like that. i was hoping someone could give me some direction as to how to go about reviewing material for the essay portion of the interview. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't received any invitation yet. But I'm curious when did you turn in your application? And was it by mail or online?

congratulation first. when will be your interview. i will have mine next week. i am also worry about the essay part.

Members don't see this ad :)
I scheduled an interview with them November 13 at 10:30am. I didn't realize flying to MA was so expensive!

I applied early september and i had mailed in my application since the new one was not posted on their website. My interview is on the 8th what about you?