MCPHS interviewees or current students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wikais

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you have interviewed recently, what was the process like? If you have interviewed recently or are attending MCPHS, what are your thoughts on the school/city?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I have also applied to MCPHS. They received my completed file in late August, but I still haven't heard anything. I spoke with someone from admission recently, and they said they haven't stated sending out invites yet, so I am not sure whats holding them back. Does anyone else received an interview from MCPHS?

I received a letter this week that I got an interview at MCPHS, good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I have also applied to MCPHS. They received my completed file in late August, but I still haven't heard anything. I spoke with someone from admission recently, and they said they haven't stated sending out invites yet, so I am not sure whats holding them back. Does anyone else received an interview from MCPHS?
They send letters in the mail for interview invitations, so keep that in mind because it will take longer. I received mine October 6 and it was postmarked October 2. I had called them probably about a week and a half or so before I got the letter and they said my application review was being finalized. Maybe call again and just check on the status again. It could take a week before they actually send the letters out after they finish reviewing your app.

Reactions: 1 user
Current student here trying to answer some questions. The school is pretty good - great set of professors and staff. No worries about the accreditation issue as far as I can tell. Worcester is not the greatest city but we are in a good spot (school between police station, FBI, court house, etc) so we are in a safe spot. Close to Boston and such which is awesome!