MCPHS questions ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fifa518

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. I received an invite for an interview from MCPHS. However I am not sure about it's position on being a new school and it's accreditation . I have been accepted to an accredited school already, therefore I am not sure if I should go forward with this interview. Any ideas ?

Thanks !

Members don't see this ad.

I had an interview there earlier this month. I don't really know anything extremely conclusive about this, but they have received preliminary accreditation and the student tour guides and faculty that were involved with the interview day all said there weren't any reasons to believe full accreditation would not be granted. The students were candid with their responses, so I think they were truthful when they said they were really satisfied with the curriculum. The school is very nice with new and older equipment to prepare for the boards. If I hadn't gotten accepted to a school where I will receive in-state tuition I would have chosen MCPHS.

Reactions: 1 user
I had an interview there earlier this month. I don't really know anything extremely conclusive about this, but they have received preliminary accreditation and the student tour guides and faculty that were involved with the interview day all said there weren't any reasons to believe full accreditation would not be granted. The students were candid with their responses, so I think they were truthful when they said they were really satisfied with the curriculum. The school is very nice with new and older equipment to prepare for the boards. If I hadn't gotten accepted to a school where I will receive in-state tuition I would have chosen MCPHS.

Thanks for all the helpful information. Also congratulations on your acceptances!

Members don't see this ad :)
Current MCPHS student here. Yep, as far as I know we have preliminary accreditation. We also have so much staff who worked elsewhere and know so much about it that they are not worried about getting accreditation down the road. They are prepping our current third years for boards by paying for a review session for them to attend -- so they've been studying hard! No one is worried at school about it :)

Reactions: 1 user
Current MCPHS student here. Yep, as far as I know we have preliminary accreditation. We also have so much staff who worked elsewhere and know so much about it that they are not worried about getting accreditation down the road. They are prepping our current third years for boards by paying for a review session for them to attend -- so they've been studying hard! No one is worried at school about it :)

Thanks for your help !