MCPHS WORCESTER PharmD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi guys, P3 here that just graduated.
I am selling my stethoscope, BP cuff, glucometer w/ lancets and strips and peak flow meter.
These were needed for the vital signs lab and I believe the school charges $100 for the package, I am selling it for $50.
I also have a blank cardboard presentation poster along with my grad poster with the slides still on it you can have both for $10.

PM me if interested. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IMG_4554.jpg
    IMG_4554.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 77
Does I need to enroll courses for PharmD at MCP Worcester for Fall 2016 or they send me the schedule with the courses?

Any MCPHS grads or current students have advice/tips for an incoming P1 :) ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I know this is an old post but I'm currently placed on an "interview waitlist", does anyone have any idea what this entails?????
is it just a nicer way of saying: Nope you are out of the game??:diebanana:
lordy im soooooooooooo anxious and clueless right now can someone plz help:shrug:

Hi I know this is an old post but I'm currently placed on an "interview waitlist", does anyone have any idea what this entails?????
is it just a nicer way of saying: Nope you are out of the game??:diebanana:
lordy im soooooooooooo anxious and clueless right now can someone plz help:shrug:

I am in the same boat but for the Manchester campus. Based on some posts it looks like people do get pulled from the waitlist to interview and some do get in so I think we just have to wait and see. But if anyone else could give some advice I would love to hear too

I am in the same boat but for the Manchester campus. Based on some posts it looks like people do get pulled from the waitlist to interview and some do get in so I think we just have to wait and see. But if anyone else could give some advice I would love to hear too.

I had applied for the Worcester campus thinking there might be more seats available but now this waitlist thing has got me really scared...:( It's my 1st time applying for the pharm school and I've spent the past few months taking pre-reqs...if they just turned me down w/o even giving me a chance to be interviewed I'd be soooooo sad..:boom:
Is it possible to apply to both campus (Worcester and Manchester) ????

Last edited:
I had applied for the Worcester campus thinking there might be more seats available but now this waitlist thing has got me really scared...:( It's my 1st time applying for the pharm school and I've spent the past few months taking pre-reqs...if they just turned me down w/o even giving me a chance to be interviewed I'd be soooooo sad..:boom:
Is it possible to apply to both campus (Worcester and Manchester) ????

No, you could only apply to 1 campus per cycle. I say just try not to look at this as a bad thing. They could have just denied you but they plan to interview if someone drops

No, you could only apply to 1 campus per cycle. I say just try not to look at this as a bad thing. They could have just denied you but they plan to interview if someone drops .
I guess it's a waiting game from this on...:confused:
let me know if you hear anything from Manchester....good luck!!!:cat:

I guess it's a waiting game from this on...:confused:
let me know if you hear anything from Manchester....good luck!!!:cat:.

Hey just wanted to let you know I got invited for an interview. Going to have it next week.