MCPHS Worcester Supplemental Essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmAim

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently working on my supp for MCPHS Worcester and I have a question regarding one of the essay "Please describe why you want to attend the Pharmacy program at Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Please also include any impressions that you may have of MCPHS and the Worcester area"

Should I just get straight to the point why I want to attend their school or also mention the reason why I chose pharmacy as a career and my long-term goals?
I have already talked about the reasons why i want to be a pharmacist and my future goals in my personal statement.

How long should it be? Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Should I just get straight to the point why I want to attend their school or also mention the reason why I chose pharmacy as a career and my long-term goals?
I have already talked about the reasons why i want to be a pharmacist and my future goals in my personal statement.

How long should it be? Thanks in advance

I think you pretty much answered your first question; no need to be redundant. For length, I would simply think long enough to answer the question. I am also applying to MCPHS, but I don't see many others talk about it on here. Nice to see someone else. :D