Md/mba

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

macfan101

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What would a person with a dual degree: MD/MBA do? Would you work in a doctor's clinic or on walstreet?

Members don't see this ad.

they would do nothing that a normal md would do.

stop making silly threads - google!. Or make a super thread will all your questions.

they would do nothing that a normal md would do.

stop making silly threads - google!. Or make a super thread will all your questions.

Don't be trolling me man, I am new to this forum and I want to acquire as much as information as possible. Sorry if its disturbing :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Do this and stop burying others' posts. There are other people using the forum with equally important questions waiting to be answered. Please be courteous to the other members.

I'm not convinced this isn't a troll...

people just don't spam 7 threads with individual 1-2 sentence simple questions over the course of 10 minutes. Of course hitting the topics of major, ethnicity, money. His next thread will be md vs do.

If this is a real person, then like you I recommend hSDN.

I'm not convinced this isn't a troll...

people just don't spam 7 threads with individual 1-2 sentence simple questions over the course of 10 minutes. Of course hitting the topics of major, ethnicity, money. His next thread will be md vs do.

If this is a real person, then like you I recommend hSDN.

Why, Holy FranZ? WHY?