MD MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jerry898

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any one preparing for MD MPJE nowadays???

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Do we have to do the oral competency test if you are practicing in another state ?? I am planning to get the Mpha , any suggestions ??

Members don't see this ad :)
Looking for a study buddy studying for the MD MPJE. Must be able to communicate via Skype. Have the MPhA Pharmacy law book. Will order Reiss 8th edition. Will take exam a month from now. Please reply soon.

Do we have to do the oral competency test if you are practicing in another state ?? I am planning to get the Mpha , any suggestions ??
Yes, you have to complete the Oral competency regardless of location...unfortunately. It's petty bogus as well. It would seem to me the assessment company should be able to assess you ability to speak clearly just from the phone call to schedule the examination.

I sit for MD MPJE on Monday Afternoon, next week. I was supposed to sit on 10/24, but they wouldn't let me because my ID had my middle name and the NABP did not. It wasn't a problem when I sat for FL in 2010, so I didn't even check the requirements. My bad I guess...