Md or qb?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyfootball$$ovo

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Should I pursue my dream of being a doctor or stick with the browns?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Lol I love how you added the ovo on the end of your username #topszn

I was so honored to meet drake. Truly, a legend in the making

5fd98bceed39465f9c9c392fc7046de7.jpg

Please elaborate. This is a major life decision for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You probably ought to make your own major life decisions, while deciding if becoming a doctor is a dream or a goal -- dreams you'll likely never regret and goals you will.

Though, you certainly won't be hanging out with Drake as a physician, unless he's sick and you work at a celebrity catering hospital.

Stick with football. You barely made it through draft day (I saw you whimpering in your corner when a bunch of teams passed you up). You definitely don't have what it takes to get through match day.

Reactions: 1 users
Stick with football. You barely made it through draft day (I saw you whimpering in your corner when a bunch of teams passed you up). You definitely don't have what it takes to get through match day.

You might be correct. My lack of composure was a significant part of me winning the Heisman as a freshman.

You can become a doctor at pretty much any point in your life although you do have to put in more effort as a non-trad.
QB? Not so much. It's something you can't do after a certain age.

Just something to consider.

You can become a doctor at pretty much any point in your life although you do have to put in more effort as a non-trad.
QB? Not so much. It's something you can't do after a certain age.

Just something to consider.

Great insight. I might ponder upon this a bit more. I gotta go through the gameplan for the steelers right now..

My bad, my lack of sports is showing. Let me clarify, you can treat those your team injures.

I could heal their hurt feelings after I rub their faces in the turf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.