MdApplicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted370711

How do make your MDapplicants profile public? The reason why I am asking is because I made my profile yesterday and I was trying to get one of my friends to look at it, but my profile I no where to be found. Does it just take a little while before it is public?

Members don't see this ad.

How do make your MDapplicants profile public? The reason why I am asking is because I made my profile yesterday and I was trying to get one of my friends to look at it, but my profile I no where to be found. Does it just take a little while before it is public?

It is automatically public.

Login to MDApplicants and you should see something like this on the top right hand corner:
40YPV.png

Put that ID# in a URL like this: www.mdapplicants.com/profile.php?id=20784

Your profile should be locatable there.

If you are asking how to add it to your SDN account- Go to your account setting, Click "About Me" and scroll down to where you can add an MDapplicants link and just type in the number that the above poster highlighted.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you're looking to link your MDApps account with your SDN account:

Go to the toolbar at the top of the page --> 'My Account' --> 'Edit My Details' --> Scroll to the bottom --> There should be an area that asks for your MDApps ID #

If you're looking to link your MDApps account with your SDN account:

Go to the toolbar at the top of the page --> 'My Account' --> 'Edit My Details' --> Scroll to the bottom --> There should be an area that asks for your MDApps ID #

There's an echo in this thread...But actually that's different way I usually just click on my SDN ID on the top right and go from there

is there a way to make your mdapplicants private on mdapplicants.com? i just want to make one for my own sake to keep track, thanks!

is there a way to make your mdapplicants private on mdapplicants.com? i just want to make one for my own sake to keep track, thanks!
No. But you can obscure your data.

1. Make one using a different username then the one you use on here.
2. Do not link it on your SDN profile.
3. Done.

Reactions: 1 users
1. Make one using a different username then the one you use on here.
2. Do not link it on your SDN profile.
3. Done.

he's not always right, but when he's right, he's right.

Reactions: 2 users