Med Challenger, Boards, Recert?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Birdstrike

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone using Med Challenger practice tests to study for the Boards or Recert Exam?

If so, what percent are you scoring (or should) be scoring?

Members don't see this ad.

It's been almost 10 years, but I used medchallenger in residency as part of our required weekly reading assessments. I found it to be more focused on minutiae than the actual boards and more difficult overall. Haven't looked at it since to see if content has been revised much though. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Bufo toad toxin overdose. Just like dig toxicity. Yeah. Digibind. Totally remembered that. See that every day. Uh-huh.

"Tastes like chicken"

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Have you given tPA for frostbite?

It's been almost 10 years, but I used medchallenger in residency as part of our required weekly reading assessments. I found it to be more focused on minutiae than the actual boards and more difficult overall. Haven't looked at it since to see if content has been revised much though. Good luck!
Took the concert this week. As far as med challenger, the questions were way harder than the concert exam, and definitely focused on minutia. The questions were worth doing, but I struggled to break 75% on the tests, which is what you're supposed to get on the concert to pass. They definitely were hard enough to motivate me to study more. Verdict= low to moderate yield. Would consider using, but not as sole study materials.

Reactions: 1 user