Med-Peds Rejections 2013-2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

x1052

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not the sort of movement I had hoped for.

-UNC (10/17)

FYI my friends just got a UCLA med-peds rejection and got a baylor rejection recently.

Members don't see this ad.

Ohio state
Maine medical center
University of Minnesota
Grand Rapids/MSU
Just got UNC as well

All my rejects so far

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Seriously, they're gonna come in fast and furious now?

Ohio state
Maine medical center
University of Minnesota
Grand Rapids/MSU
Baylor
UCLA
UNC (10/17)
Yale (10/17)

Last edited:
Joining the rejection party: UNC rejection here too!

Joining the rejection party: UNC rejection here too!

i suddenly feel like i'm going to be rejected from all my outstanding schools

panic panic panic

Sorry to hear this, guys. Their sending them all on the same day almost makes me think they communicate amongst each other. Perhaps some haggling over candidates? :oops:

Got an informal rejection today from a PD I talked to during an away. Sheesh. Pvt me for more info.

it seems like not a lot of programs send out rejections.. just keeping everyone on a giant wait list?

it seems like not a lot of programs send out rejections.. just keeping everyone on a giant wait list?
Yeah maybe some programs will wait until end of interview season to reject, that way they can fill spots in the event there are some last minute cancellations...

has anyone heard from rutgers-new jersey med school?

has anyone heard from rutgers-new jersey med school?

i received an invite on 10/15. they interview on selected fridays november-january but only 11/22 was available by the time they sent me my invite.

Rejection from UCSD today. At this point, I'm thankful for rejections because at least I know where I stand

BWH/BCH rejection today :-/ oh well. No Boston for me. I feel a trend appearing that I don't like so much.