Med school mailing lists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ischemia1032

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I just had a quick question, I have not quite applied through AMCAS, I am applying the end of this semester. I wanted to know if it were possible to get on a med school's mailing list to get brochures and such from the schools to get a better idea of what they are about and what they offer without combing through the websites which are often annoying to navigate. Also I like to use brochures to get a better idea of the school to help write my personal statements for certain schools.

Members don't see this ad.

Most schools will allow you to download the brochure from their website, but by and large I don't believe many schools actually mail physical brochures and stuff around.

One good way to help write secondaries for schools is to search their name on YouTube. Nearly Every med school has some propaganda on there where the dean talks about their community engagement or something lol

Oh ok cool, the only med school I got a brochure from was BUSM, but I think that is because I go to BU undergrad and I went on a tour there(because I do research there and got BUSM GMS/MD pamphlet).