medical billing

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OptometryG4

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Regarding medical billing. I found this webites. Can someone please tell me where to find the prices for these coresponding diseases and codes. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Oh boy, where to start. There is no one place to go to find "prices" for this stuff. Every insurer will reimburse at a different level for the same codes. You need to get a reimbursement schedule from each insurer to find out what they pay. Then, set your fees at higher than the highest to maximum reimbursement.

Regarding medical billing. I found this webites. Can someone please tell me where to find the prices for these coresponding diseases and codes. Thank you.

Start with Medicare's fees. Look it up on CMS's websites

Members don't see this ad :)
Start with Medicare's fees. Look it up on CMS's websites

But never set your fees according to what Medicare will pay. Found out what the highest fee is possible from every insurance and set it at the price point. This way you will not be leaving money on the table.

Medicare is like the senior citizen discount for anyone over 65.

But never set your fees according to what Medicare will pay. Found out what the highest fee is possible from every insurance and set it at the price point. This way you will not be leaving money on the table.

Medicare is like the senior citizen discount for anyone over 65.

Our fees are set above the highest paying insurer.