Medical Books and equipments - $5 (Long Beach or Orange County,CA)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WDC20009

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

I recently graduated last month and I'm moving away for residency. I'm selling and giving away equipments, books and etc. Most of the items have been reduced by at least 50% because they've been used or never been touched. You can pick up the items either in Long Beach or Orange County, CA. I need to get rid of these items by Thursday 6/11. Email me at: [email protected]. Thanks!

FREE items:
-Maxwell, tuning forks, Complicated by Gawande, Color Atlas of Anatomy, BRS Gross Anatomy, Kaplan's MedEss for USMLE Step 1, First Aid USMLE Step 1 2011

Equipments & White coats:
-American Diagnostic Corporation ADC 5215 Complete 2.5v Bayonet locking Otoscope / Ophthalmoscope Instrument Set ($70): I used this set for patient encounters (eg OSCE) and it's like new
-Litmann 3M ($55): I used it a few times for patient encounters and it's like new
-Clicker ($15): still fully charged

Books:
-The successful match ($20): like new, minimal writing
-Case Files, Psychiatry ($15)
-Case Files, Emergency Medicine ($15)
-Case Files, Internal Medicine ($15)
-Step up to Medicine ($20): some writing in ambulatory medicine section only
-Thieme General Anatomy & MSK ($30): no writing/highlights, didn't really use the book
-Cell & Molecular Biology ($15): no writing/highlights, didn't really use the book
-Elsevier's Integrated Genetics ($15): no writing/highlights, didn't really use the book
-Biochemistry ($25): minimal writing/highlights
-Histology ($30):no writing/highlights, didn't really use the book
-The developing human ($20):no writing/highlights, didn't really use the book
-Physiology ($20): minimal writing/highlights
-First Aid-Psychiatry Clerkship ($5): moderate writing/highlights
picstitch (3).jpg
picstitch (5).jpg
picstitch (6).jpg
new doc 22_1.jpg
new doc 24_1.jpg

Members don't see this ad.