Medical student memes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
TWO-Years-of-add-to-dictionary-First-lecture-outline-without-microsoft-word-calling-false-spelling-m.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
the other option is to just make so many errors in a document that word throws up its hands and gives up spellchecking altogether :) it WILL do this, i have checked...

(taking all notes in my own abbreviated form for tons and tons of pages)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5S4CDpmv58&t=0m22s[/YOUTUBE]

You know you can just import a free downloadable medical dictionary, right?

Thanks for taking away the small pleasures I have left...

the other option is to just make so many errors in a document that word throws up its hands and gives up spellchecking altogether :) it WILL do this, i have checked...

(taking all notes in my own abbreviated form for tons and tons of pages)

that has only happened to me once...it was a terrible, terrible exam.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought this Hitler one was pretty damn funny too!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k576hOI9FlM[/YOUTUBE]

Since I'm new here, please elaborate.

I think that you'll find that you shouldn't be so quick to judge when you're actually in medical school, as your peers will come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.

Please explain your link of that "fashion sense" to healthy hobbies.

Since you're new, I'll elaborate. No one here is "jealous" of the folks who have or make the time to get swole. What some like to make fun of is guys trying to flex nuts by posting silly, ****ty self-photos taken by pointing a camera(phone) at the nearest available mirror and then throwing down a rear lat spread. It feels like Zoolander come to life, and usually gets mocked a bit. If you can't understand how posting a photo of your best Ronnie Coleman impersonation is grounds for a snicker or two, I don't know what else to tell you.

Agree 100%.

Went in thinking it would be a B- but it was on Netflix instant queue. Was definitely pleasantly surprised.

Fight scenes made that movie, especially in Chinatown.

you can post a thread about this somewhere else, let's keep this thread to memes.

Lolol, that's the dorkiest thing I've seen in a long time, but funny as hell! Nice 1st post :)

Thanks DrDrToBe :) I've been lurking this forum for a while, and I pretty much only registered to post in this thread...

:::megadork:::

I just feel that once you meet your classmates, you will respect them for their intelligence and who they are, and the ones that take care of themselves won't just be "the guy who picks things up and puts them down."

It takes some brains to land an ortho-surg residency and you will realize that Barney Rubble might be the guy killing the curve.

Just go in with an open mind. SDN has and always will be filled with a very small and non-diverse sampling of the greater whole of med students [which is why I managed to stay away for so long], so don't let homogeneous exposure be a disservice to you.
Dude...
If you can't understand how posting a photo of your best Ronnie Coleman impersonation is grounds for a snicker or two, I don't know what else to tell you.

I'm not asking you to be jealous. I'm not flexing my nuts either. It was just easier to keep the same avatar. You can't self-photograph a proper lat spread FWIW.

As for Burnett's Law, I wasn't saying that you'd be a bad doctor, so it doesn't really apply. I just feel that once you meet your classmates, you will respect them for their intelligence and who they are, and the ones that take care of themselves won't just be "the guy who picks things up and puts them down."

It takes some brains to land an ortho-surg residency and you will realize that Barney Rubble might be the guy killing the curve.

Just go in with an open mind. SDN has and always will be filled with a very small and non-diverse sampling of the greater whole of med students [which is why I managed to stay away for so long], so don't let homogeneous exposure be a disservice to you.

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

Also..in before Zyzz joins SDN

By the way, love the ortho defensiveness without anyone having mentioned that specialty before. Where are the meathead ortho guy memes, people? Geez.

By the way, love the ortho defensiveness without anyone having mentioned that specialty before. Where are the meathead ortho guy memes, people? Geez.

lol my cousin wanted to be an anesthesiologist

i still believe he got forced into ortho because he's 6'4" 240

Here ya go Al :D
othopedics.jpg

its funny how this meathead stereotype exists , yet every year people's dreams of doing ortho are crushed when they get their low step one scores. me hammar good! me have MASSIVE INTELLECT!

its funny how this meathead stereotype exists , yet every year people's dreams of doing ortho are crushed when they get their low step one scores. me hammar good! me have MASSIVE INTELLECT!

U mad I know plenty of orthos who are jacked and out scored SDN anti social kids? Stereotypes are stupid.