Medical student memes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
3c00.jpg

3c08.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Yeah I know it's not a meme... but looking at the state of this thread... i figured i'd give it a shot.

This was from my class forum. Guess its funnier if you actually saw the incident happen.

My bad

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
You know those scenes in FG where something completely random gets said, and they have to bleep Stewie or Brian when he's like "What. The. ****."? I feel like that right now.

Words can't describe how awkwardly terrible those last two pictures are.

Seriously. Just absolutely bad.

Are they bad cause the joke is just really lame, or because they make absolutely no sense?

I'm just wondering....cause they make no sense to me...at all. If they're just lame jokes...please clue me in :)

not only were they poor quality jokes...they weren't memes.......I doubt that the poster actually knows what an internet meme actually is.

Members don't see this ad :)
lol I meant no harm...I feel like a jerk now.......

vLDGt.jpg

Attachments

• nephrotic bear.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 95
check this one out.

Attachments

• steve.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 330
Okay, can all NON medical students/residents/attendings stop from posting in here.... :thumbdown:

Hey wasn't there a PDF file with mneumonics in this post. Did the OP remove it?

All the little boys are gonna get pregnant! I can't believe I've never seen that video before. Rep!