Medicine and Elective Months

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beeps4u

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to apply to either a Medicin Prelim year or TY this year. I was wondering if anyone knows of an organized list showing the breakdown of elective months and other scheduled rotations for each of the Prelim or TY programs that are available. It would be nice if I could see it all in one place, rather than working through each program's individual website. It's not listed on Freida, correct? Any help is appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I am going to apply to either a Medicin Prelim year or TY this year. I was wondering if anyone knows of an organized list showing the breakdown of elective months and other scheduled rotations for each of the Prelim or TY programs that are available. It would be nice if I could see it all in one place, rather than working through each program's individual website. It's not listed on Freida, correct? Any help is appreciated.

I did make one during interview season to help me compare the prelim and TY programs I interviewed at when I was working on my match list. However, I don't think there is one that has been posted that goes through many of the programs. No it's not listed on Freida. I feel like most people don't apply to more 10-15 so it doesn't take too long to flip through websites.