Medicine in Hongkong/Singapore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

farqueue

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello people, i finished high school in New Zealand and i am currently in my first year of my bachelor of health sciences degree at the university of auckland.

I would like to know what universities are available in hongkong and singapore med unis that take students like me.

how do i go abt the whole application process?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Sir:

If you're doing HS in AU, why don't you just do your MBChB in Auck? Besides you can do medicine in OU as well. Why bother going to HK or Sing? I take that you are originally from HK or Sing?

Just out of curiosity (Please, No offence!!). How easy do you think it is to do medicine in HK if you can't even make it in NZ?

Just a thought.

Cheers.

farqueue said:
Hello people, i finished high school in New Zealand and i am currently in my first year of my bachelor of health sciences degree at the university of auckland.

I would like to know what universities are available in hongkong and singapore med unis that take students like me.

how do i go abt the whole application process?

studentdr said:
Hello Sir:

If you're doing HS in AU, why don't you just do your MBChB in Auck? Besides you can do medicine in OU as well. Why bother going to HK or Sing? I take that you are originally from HK or Sing?

Just out of curiosity (Please, No offence!!). How easy do you think it is to do medicine in HK if you can't even make it in NZ?

Just a thought.

Cheers.

HK: much harder

D30417995 said:
HK: much harder

I agree. It is probably very hard. Shouldn't be considered as a alternatively if they don't make it in NZ, because they won't.

Cheers

Btw whoever reply the post, are you a medic from HKU or CU?