Medicine in Shanghai or Wuhan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pwanda

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm currently organising my electives and searching for info regarding medicine @ Shanghai medical school or at Wuhan University.

Does anyone have any experience at either of those cities? In particular, if courses there are available in English (as i mite like to attend classes while i'm there) and the quality of teaching there?

Btw, i'm chinese but have limited mandarin skills (can speak shanghainese but write little chinese).

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

pwanda said:
Hi guys,

I'm currently organising my electives and searching for info regarding medicine @ Shanghai medical school or at Wuhan University.

Does anyone have any experience at either of those cities? In particular, if courses there are available in English (as i mite like to attend classes while i'm there) and the quality of teaching there?

Btw, i'm chinese but have limited mandarin skills (can speak shanghainese but write little chinese).

Thanks.

Hi there,
I'm from Shanghai and i think Shanghai Medical school is ok and Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine is a good alternative. As i know, both schools provide english courses for chinese top students.
It might be more efficient to contact the school office than waiting help online:
www.shsmu.edu.cn
www.shmu.edu.cn

good luck!

;)