MEDPATH 2016 Ohio State University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I hope so!! If anyone does end up calling or has called, let us know :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Let us not freak out. Everything will happen in due time. Just #waitOnIt

Maybe they are taking so long because we are all so fantastic ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Just wondering: how many people are participating in this forum? It seems like a low number compared to previous years.

Just called and was told, "Interview invites will be communicated at the end of next week"
I guess we should hear back by the 18th then.
Keep calm everyone :)

Reactions: 1 users
Just called and was told, "Interview invites will be communicated at the end of next week"
I guess we should hear back by the 18th then.
Keep calm everyone :)

That's so long! Definitely reassuring though! They are taking a while this year. Thank you for calling! I think it gave us all a piece of mind!

That is honestly such a long time but I guess now I can hold off on the emotions until it gets closer to the 18th. Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck!
@OmoNaijj did they say anything else?
I'm assuming they know who they're going to invite already but are probably holding off until the admissions office gives them the green light. Are they experiencing any problems? I heard they got a lot of applicants this year and are still conducting regular md interviews.
I just want to know already so I can start planning my backup options.

That is honestly such a long time but I guess now I can hold off on the emotions until it gets closer to the 18th. Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck!
@OmoNaijj did they say anything else?
I'm assuming they know who they're going to invite already but are probably holding off until the admissions office gives them the green light. Are they experiencing any problems? I heard they got a lot of applicants this year and are still conducting regular md interviews.
I just want to know already so I can start planning my backup options.

That's all she said.
No harm in having back-ups!!

lolz and the waiting begins (again) ...

Reactions: 3 users
Hi guys, I am one of the applicants. I had sent out an email last week to Nikki, the associate director, asking about the status of my MEDPATH app, and I just got an email from her saying "status updates will be conveyed tomorrow". Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
Hi guys, I am one of the applicants. I had sent out an email last week to Nikki, the associate director, asking about the status of my MEDPATH app, and I just got an email from her saying "status updates will be conveyed tomorrow". Good luck everyone!
Goodness, I just felt my heart jump.
*tension rises*

Reactions: 2 users
Checked my portal....interview invitation!

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't have one. I wonder if they are done sending them out. Congrats!

It's still pretty early and emails haven't officially been sent out yet so I am sure more invites will go out! Interview date is Mon April 4th. Sending positive vibes your way :)

Last edited:
did anyone else receive anymore updates? starting to lose hope and its only 10am. :bag:

did anyone else receive anymore updates? starting to lose hope and its only 10am. :bag:

I haven't received anything yet. I know it is 11am there, so I'm not sure when they stop sending them out.

nothing has changed on my portal so I don't know if they are still being updated or if they don't even notify you if you don't get invited for an interview.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-16 at 10.11.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-16 at 10.11.18 AM.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 136
nothing has changed on my portal so I don't know if they are still being updated or if they don't even notify you if you don't get invited for an interview.
+1

cold world, no blankets :(

I emailed her and she said this : "Applicants who have been invited to interview will receive a Status Update via the application portal sometime today."

so there is still a chance? xoxo gossip girl

Congratulations to those who got the interview. It is 11 am in Cali, which means it is 2pm in Ohio, I guess it is safe to assume that I did not get an interview. I am debating on whether I should call them and at least hear that I am rejected.

yeah I haven't heard anything yet either so I'm starting to think it might be over for me, but I'm just confused that a majority of the people on this forum haven't heard anything yet or maybe they just haven't posted.

Calm down guys. Let's at least wait till 5pm EST before we make any conclusions.

For what it's worth, I didn't get my interview email last year until noon PST

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I still haven't received the status update email so if I were you I wouldn't worry just yet. Did you try checking the portal?

I have been checking my portal. It only shows the letter from when they first invited me to apply to the program. Oddly enough, the date on the letter is today's.

I still haven't received the status update email so if I were you I wouldn't worry just yet. Did you try checking the portal?

Good luck Muffy96! Please let us know how your interview goes!!

Thank you and I'm sure you will all end up in phenomenal programs...I believe in you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I find it hard to believe only one person on here got an interview invite lol. Something is fishy.

Reactions: 3 users
it seems similar to what happened in 2011 when only 4 spot were filled by medpath applicants and the rest of the spots were filled by people who interviewed at the medical school.

it seems similar to what happened in 2011 when only 4 spot were filled by medpath applicants and the rest of the spots were filled by people who interviewed at the medical school.
Yeah, that's what I think happened. I called Nikki this morning and she confirmed all the invites have gone out.

Status Change email and Interview Invite this morning