MEDPATH 2016 Ohio State University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When are we hearing back from them?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I just got the call! I've been accepted to the MEDPATH program!! :soexcited:

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got a call this morning as well! Did you two interview on April 6 too? When does the Facebook group get started

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys! Congrats on your acceptances. I had a couple of questions. To be considered by the adcom for medpath, do you have to have stellar MCAT/ GPA scores? I know that if I apply to OSU right now, I'm going to be rejected because of my MCAT score :(. But I don't mind entering the program if they offer me an invite! So I'm just wondering what the current trend is for people who are invited to do the program. How your extracurriculars were, academics, etc.

Also, do they mainly accept in state students?

When do most people get invited to apply to Medpath after applying to their medical school? I'm submitting my application in the next couple of weeks and just wondering how long did it typically take to get invited to apply to Medpath

When do most people get invited to apply to Medpath after applying to their medical school? I'm submitting my application in the next couple of weeks and just wondering how long did it typically take to get invited to apply to Medpath
I submitted my OSU secondary late October. My status changed to 'Postbacc Consideration' on November 6th

I have decided to take the plunge to apply to OSU this summer with the sole purpose of hopefully being considered to apply to the MEDPATH program! If anyone can offer any insight/advice please PM me!