Meharry Supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nebuchadnezzar90

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm not quite sure what they mean by this,

"Have you adequate financial resources to attend dental school?"

I'm probably going to pay for it with loans, would that be a yes or a no?

Members don't see this ad.

When did you receive the supplemental? Today August 1st? I didn't receive one.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hold up! It says that they will email us a link. I haven't received any link.

The only email I got was saying "Thank You for Applying to Meharry Medical College" and it said that supplementals open on the 1st of August.

EDIT: Oh wait on that same email there's a link to the supplemental page. I received this email on July 6th.

Reactions: 1 users
Guys!! I just received an email from Admissions. They said " You have to receive an invitation to complete the supplemental. It is not on our website."
God hasn't taken us this far just to leave us.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys, can u tell me how many essay questions are on the supplemental?

The only essay question is,

"Please indicate why you wish to attend Meharry Medical College, School of Dentistry?".

Guys!! I just received an email from Admissions. They said " You have to receive an invitation to complete the supplemental. It is not on our website."
God hasn't taken us this far just to leave us.
It's by invitation only? :eek: I feel special :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
How long should our little essay for this app be?
They don't give a character limit :p

How long should our little essay for this app be?
They don't give a character limit :p
I did it short and sweet! I thought that there was no need to make it longer since I'm pretty sure about my reason to go there.

I did it short and sweet! I thought that there was no need to make it longer since I'm pretty sure about my reason to go there.
Mine has 1,300 characters

Only by the grace of God...
What does that mean? You got an interview by the grace of God or you didn't get one by the grace of God (because he doesn't want you to go there)?

What does that mean? You got an interview by the grace of God or you didn't get one by the grace of God (because he doesn't want you to go there)?
I think he means he'll only gets one if God allows it.

I have an interview for Meharry this Friday..trying to do all the research and preparation I can right now !

I have an interview for Meharry this Friday..trying to do all the research and preparation I can right now !
Good luck! Let us know how it goes and what you think about the school! :luck:

Awesome!! God is good!! I hope it goes well for you. One advice: Truly be yourself (keeping in mind that it is a professional setting after all).