MEME Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
3ooicc.jpg

3ow3u5.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
When we had a break at work today, someone walked by and asked if we were ready for the weekend. Everyone said yes, but I didn't. So not ready. Because I have to work the same way I do during the week. I am exhausted. Ready for Monday, because that's when I have off.

Yea . . .

But only this week I work all week. Or almost. Started on Tuesday. Next week, Saturday and Sunday for sure. Tuesday an hour or two and then however much before the weekend that I need to feel good about driving the forklift for everything we do.

(Almost had to be the one transporting a dead horse today. ): )

Yea . . .

But only this week I work all week. Or almost. Started on Tuesday. Next week, Saturday and Sunday for sure. Tuesday an hour or two and then however much before the weekend that I need to feel good about driving the forklift for everything we do.

(Almost had to be the one transporting a dead horse today. ): )
I work weekends too. I am feeling sorry for myself. Starting next week it is going to suck a bit. I have my zoo internship (and while that is AH-MAZING) I have that then work all weekend lol.

I work weekends too. I am feeling sorry for myself. Starting next week it is going to suck a bit. I have my zoo internship (and while that is AH-MAZING) I have that then work all weekend lol.

I don't mind working weekends. I actually prefer it while taking classes. What I mind is this much physical work for so many days in a row after not doing anything like it in years. Ugh. So tired. I just wanna sleep in one time.

I don't mind working weekends. I actually prefer it while taking classes. What I mind is this much physical work for so many days in a row after not doing anything like it in years. Ugh. So tired. I just wanna sleep in one time.
I don't think I would hate it as much if it wasn't NUTS! It's just me and one assistant with the doctor. I hate how crazy busy I am. We have the Dr.'s appts, my appts plus we have to check in, check out, answer phones etc.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think I would hate it as much if it wasn't NUTS! It's just me and one assistant with the doctor. I hate how crazy busy I am. We have the Dr.'s appts, my appts plus we have to check in, check out, answer phones etc.

Aw, yea that sucks. ):

Our schedule is always the same. Just not the number of horses. So sometimes it's more work, sometimes less.

But instead of being about 6 or 7 people during the week, we are 3 people on weekends. 2 in the barn to clean all the stalls, sanitizing, etc. and one person in the small animal hospital. So a lot more work, but usually not as many discharges, because most horses leave Thursday and Friday.

Sorry, dudes.The joys of being a teacher - out at 3:30 and WEEKENDS. :love:
Buuuut, I'll be joining the saturday workshift bandwagon this summer at the hospital :mad:

I'll join you in the weekend working laments. My weekends are usually Monday/Tuesday.

I can complain all I want thaaaaaank you! Lol:p

(honestly I think its mild depression maybe)

Sent from my LG-LS840 using SDN Mobile

That meme always freaks me out. I mean, who came up with that?!? Geniuses.

Story of my life this week. It's "Real Beer Week" in Rochester!

one-does-not-simply-drink-just-one-beer.jpg