MEME Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
epic-fail-photos-music-fails-my-milkshake-correlates-with-the-boys-in-the-yard1.jpg

:laugh:

Easter-Bunny-Meme.png

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
No thank you to the 30 minute orgasm :laugh: That just doesn't sound..... pleasant after a while

Note: I think I'm remembering correctly from my repro class, pigs ejaculate around a cup of semen don't they? Not to mention their nifty corkscrew glans penis and cervix :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh: Nope. Cuit named him after her favorite My Little Pony. Well that, and his attempts to escape from the box on the drive home.

I just have one sad little kitty with no teeth and kidney failure. He was a stray so I named him Hobo. He's the handsomest ugly cat you've ever seen!

We also have Fat Cat, whose real name is Obi. :) She's scared of Leaper, even though she's bigger than he is and could squash him like this:
View attachment 20204

That's what our Pit will do with our other smaller dog. She absolutely loves him, but doesn't understand that it will hurt him when she sits on him. Or maybe she does and she just tries to get his sitting spot like that. It always works. He groans and tries to get out from under her and finds himself a new spot.. :laugh:

image.png

Beagle beagle beagle!!!

Once I moved out, the only animal my parents have left is an African Grey. But our neighbor has a beagle named Indy and he comes to my parents back door twice a day, howls, they let him in, give him a treat, he hangs out for a bit, and then he leaves. My parents buy dog treats just to keep around for him. :laugh: They say it's the best of both worlds... you get the company of the dog, but you don't have to take care of it :)

3pmnm6.jpg

True story from beagle puppy appointment a few days ago. Too much cute!

Once I moved out, the only animal my parents have left is an African Grey. But our neighbor has a beagle named Indy and he comes to my parents back door twice a day, howls, they let him in, give him a treat, he hangs out for a bit, and then he leaves. My parents buy dog treats just to keep around for him. :laugh: They say it's the best of both worlds... you get the company of the dog, but you don't have to take care of it :)

Hahaha. So cute! I need one of these!

I had some friends at school who kept treats around for a dog next door also. Best situation since they couldn't have a dog in the house but the landlord didn't care if his dog hung out there for a while every so often. (Landlord lived next door.)

That was totally directed to Emiloo's post before she edited it! :laugh: