MEME Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
YqrEFOoQs0W4oYhhOret-g2.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I love those pictures every time I see them! So awesome!

Members don't see this ad :)
LMAO I was gonna try to pass it off as a joke but no, I totally just had a brain fart.
I figured that was it. :laugh: Once you die, you either have problems remembering to use the stars in the game thread or not to use them everywhere else, it seems.

Fight-the-power.jpg

At least you guys can still post in there while the game is going on! :(:cry:

Because. Won't say any more than that at this point. Ask me at the end of the game.

Because. Won't say any more than that at this point. Ask me at the end of the game.

I'm sorry but you should be able to post normally on the forums. As long as what you post doesn't pertain to the game I don't see why it would matter.

What I can say is this: People are being stupid and taking things totally out of context. Like times of posts. Everyone seems to forget we are not on the same schedules. :slap:

I think it's bc wolfspeaker still contributes to the game even when dead. They said that right before they died I believe.

What? It has nothing to do with what I said before I died. I'm allowed to say that. There is no possible way you could get any strategy out of that. (Out of context much?)

What? It has nothing to do with what I said before I died. I'm allowed to say that. There is no possible way you could get any strategy out of that. (Out of context much?)

um....:shifty:... relax... that gif was aimed toward me and how I felt for being wrong :laugh: