MEME Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Bahahahaha those are great nstarz!!!

Members don't see this ad.

:love: me some Big Bang Theory! I have a Soft Kitty t-shirt (actually, 2 of the same shirt...the first got a hole in it from my not-so-soft kitty and it was my favorite shirt, so I bought a back-up :oops: ), and the hubs just told me there's a Soft Kitty plush available now :p

sunday_funny+%2880%29.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
:love: me some Big Bang Theory! I have a Soft Kitty t-shirt (actually, 2 of the same shirt...the first got a hole in it from my not-so-soft kitty and it was my favorite shirt, so I bought a back-up :oops: ), and the hubs just told me there's a Soft Kitty plush available now :p
Are we twins? I have two soft kitty shirts too! The first got bleach stains on it. I love BBT and I'm newly obsessed with NEw Girl!

images

Hopefully people will get this last reference, this song is way overplayed at my school
png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABAAAAAQCAYAAAAf8%2F9hAAAB30lEQVQ4EZVTSy8DURT%2BZjpm6GhL0pKQphYeCZF4hIVEWLDowsaCxMJC8AP8AMI%2FsBQWFhKPxMpGbIgFK6vWe0WoRVOPPihth3vmTm%2FTUuEs7r3zzfnO950zdySw6Nz6%2FKT9v3EyIknSX8idHiZSBRzcA1fP%2BTK%2FFiDiXBdQo%2BdI%2Fp00wklFALI4FRxm2oCl%2FnwypXS7E8gYGZH9YwFSHWvgOUehd0zsPYJ2CqcqI5lK8pdszXmxICIP1fGHueMXLAcS0BQNTW4bemqAu1gGhmElsy2vAKkWkl12F3RNR2UpJwUjKSisYDZEC44SYKqFw2SXlLNkQvuZ%2Bn3cwFkkzYppkCWeKwqQMhWhWAly26RMQV%2BhsQLYvXmHqqgwIMOwbo5ooa%2FWzDUXFxuUXmp5ZgjNhWLjIg67Wo50sRnwNGC%2Bx4mnwxQ%2BmMp0M7tEHjY8Zv%2BU9V%2FtUmG5N9OFg1CCJxJKn2p1IDcowm6jbHiygnaPzXRw%2FgRQF2IG69dAlCSLhNehYKpVx2Iv4PcBUuEQ6Y5P7mdMm1Qj%2BmFg8%2BoVg9thE%2FM6bBiu1zC%2B94a1ixSyv5%2B0cDmaJxtP6jh%2FaADtii0Nt%2BMR3sqQwJxlMXT4AswBp5lGCosU6eIbPNu0KX0BMmqe8Db%2Bbr8AAAAASUVORK5CYII%3D

That song is awful!!

barney-stinson-himym-how-i-met-your-mother-legendary-milk-Favim.com-136618.jpg

Saw this on a friend's wall :laugh:

Love me some How I Met Your Mother/Barney/Neal Patrick Harris

Are we twins? I have two soft kitty shirts too! The first got bleach stains on it. I love BBT and I'm newly obsessed with NEw Girl!

I love BBT and New Girl!!! So good!

View attachment 19437
I'm outta the loop.... lol

Hahaha that is my avatar and Nohika's avatar for the Star Wars WW game!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 were on! :love: Could you tell?

11206506.jpg

For FTB:
carbonite.jpg

And for me, a (nordi)Cat in Carbonite!
images

Wow, that's a good question! :laugh: Perhaps their souls have had plenty of time to get their angst out and can now rest peacefully? Although, I distinctly remember there being a ghostly dino skeleton in one of the Ghostbuster movies. Oh well. :p

I don't know if this has been posted yet or not but I just finished the Hunger Games Trilogy and this made me laugh

3og783.jpg

So bored :( I totally should be cleaning the house hardcore right now...some old lady wants to see our house tomorrow!!! :xf: that she loves the place and wants to buy it off us...that would make this whole "moving to Missouri" thing a heck of a lot easier! But yeah...bad headache and nausea do not a good combination make. Have some memes instead!

memes123.jpg

A classic (and always makes me giggle when I see Orly brand nailpolish) :
o_rly1.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Office Space Vader!!! :laugh:
memes-business-vader.jpg

This one's for WTF (and to help SOV remember his Internet Rule #s):
rule_34.jpg

[YOUTUBE]C99_yBfppnc[/YOUTUBE]

Not actually a meme, but I didn't know where else to put it! Yay! it's like Scrubs for vets!