Men's scrubs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We can't help it. When someone mentions scrubs there must be a boob-related discussion about it. :p
I'm surprised that LeTitsNow would object to such a discussion :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm surprised that LeTitsNow would object to such a discussion :eek:

Maybe he's just salty that he's being reminded of his old man boobs?

Reactions: 1 users
I have no objection to a discussion about boobs. I just object to a discussion about boobs that doesn't involve pictures.

I like boobs. Just ask.... Well... Anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
I was trying my best to mitigate a possible knee-jerk response of confusion from your end, as we both know joke comprehension is your Achilles heel.

Now you're just overdoing it. But I guess you're just running with it.

Is this still going on? I feel like you're just running in circles now.

Reusing words is not allowed; an obvious sign of one who doesn't stroll often down Creative Lane.

Reusing words is not allowed; an obvious sign of one who doesn't roll often down Creative Lane.

Rude. At least I don't have to go with low blows to be in first place.

Rude. At least I don't have to go with low blows to be in first place.

LIS used a curse word and told all you ladies to leave, yet I'm the rude one. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're overreacting.

Reactions: 2 users
I pretty much only have experience with scrub pants and a t-shirt, never really wore the scrub tops for therapy. The lady PT I worked with complained that scrub tops made her boobs look like torpedoes so she always wore a t-shirt or camisole underneath.

Members don't see this ad :)
Seems like you've been pretty quick on your feet with most of these retorts, but that one was a bit of a stretch

Of course, but I like to keep people on their toes.

Seems like you've been pretty quick on your feet with most of these retorts, but that one was a bit of a stretch
He likes to reach for the stars.

(Arm joke or leg joke?)

He likes to jump for the stars?

On a slightly related note, my SO only has one leg. When he's not wearing his prosthetic leg, he hops to get around occasionally when his crutches are out of reach. I really wanted to get him this shirt but thought it would be too mean. His sense of humor isn't quite as on point as w2vm's :laugh:

5203726.png

Reactions: 5 users

(Arm joke or leg joke?)

On a slightly related note, my SO only has one leg. When he's not wearing his prosthetic leg, he hops to get around occasionally when his crutches are out of reach. I really wanted to get him this shirt but thought it would be too mean. His sense of humor isn't quite as on point as w2vm's :laugh:

5203726.png
Oh my. He needs that shirt.

Oh my. He needs that shirt.

I'm not even sure if he would get it, because he genuinely LOVES iHop :rofl: He is the smartest person you'll ever meet, but has no sarcasm or wittiness about his humor whatsoever. I'll often try to be funny with him and he won't get it. I sometimes wonder how we are happily dating :p

(Arm joke or leg joke?)

http://www.today.com/news/paralympi...bility-creative-ihop-halloween-costume-t53341

I'm not even sure if he would get it, because he genuinely LOVES iHop :rofl: He is the smartest person you'll ever meet, but has no sarcasm or wittiness about his humor whatsoever. I'll often try to be funny with him and he won't get it. I sometimes wonder how we are happily dating :p
Oh I don't know if I could date that! I think I would accidentally offend my SO because I'm super witty and make offensive jokes (for instance I once was dating a mostly blind guy, so he would make deaf jokes and I would make blind jokes. We didn't work out, unfortunately. He didn't *see* us having a future together)

Reactions: 4 users
Oh I don't know if I could date that! I think I would accidentally offend my SO because I'm super witty and make offensive jokes (for instance I once was dating a mostly blind guy, so he would make deaf jokes and I would make blind jokes. We didn't work out, unfortunately. He didn't *see* us having a future together)

I bet you didn't want to hear it.

Reactions: 7 users
Another layer of protection from vomit, blood, urine, feces, and all kinds of suppurative goodness?! Yes please.

Don't pin this all on me, it's been a joint venture.

Sorry, I've been gone this week for surgery. I had the catch up with everyone's game here. But I'm fine giving you a running start.

Sorry, I've been gone this week for surgery. I had the catch up with everyone's game here. But I'm fine giving you a running start.

Well hopefully it all went smoothly and you landed back on your feet. I've been anticipating these posts, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Well hopefully it all went smoothly and you landed back on your feet. I've been anticipating these posts, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Didn't go as I had planned and we started off on the wrong foot. I'm being kicked to the curb on the real surgery till August 1st. But it is what it is. I have bomb insurance, so I don't have to foot the bill.

You guys have had a remarkable run, I must say. :)

Last edited:
Didn't go as I had planned and we started off on the wrong foot. I'm being kicked to the curb on the real surgery till August 1st. But it is what it is. I have bomb insurance, so I don't have to foot the bill.

I'm going to respectfully bow out of this exchange, because I have the feeling you and I are toeing the line between annoying and "shut the **** up already!" :whoa:

I'm going to respectfully bow out of this exchange, because I have the feeling you and I are toeing the line between annoying and "shut the **** up already!" :whoa:

Well met, good sir. I expect to run into you in the field of pun battles again. Until then, we had a good run of it. :bow: