Mercer DPT 2017 Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tide

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else get a call yet? I was notified Wednesday by one of the professors who interviewed me that I have been offered a seat in the class.

Members don't see this ad.

When did you have your interview? I applied mid-Sept but haven't heard anything. Can you offer a little insight on the interview? Thanks and Congrats!

I got a call a couple of weeks ago and was offered a seat in the class! Did you send in your tuition deposit?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I sure did. I think I remember the name Will Bolt. You're the guy from Clemson right?

When did you have your interview? I applied mid-Sept but haven't heard anything. Can you offer a little insight on the interview? Thanks and Congrats!

My interview was around a month ago. It was on a Saturday and a professor called me the next Wednesday. I'm pretty sure that was the only interview date but I'd call to make sure.

Anyone have any new verification of whether Mercer has filled it's Class of 2017 or if it will be holding another set of interviews?

I emailed them a week a go and was told that my application is still under review so I don't think it is full but I have not been able to find out anything definitively.

I applied in late September and have yet to hear anything. I hope they have seats left!

My name is Bryn man. We were in the group interview together. I was sitting on the end.

Ohhh yeah. Def remember now. Sorry about that. So are you set on Mercer? Friend me on fb

Yeah man I'm shutting the process down. I'll bet at Mercer next fall and I'll hit you up on FB

So apparently Mercer is doing another round of interviews because I got an email this morning and am interviewing on January 18th!

I am also interviewing on January 18th! I wonder how many spots are left. Good luck to everyone!