methods to pass NAPLEX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

littleGiant15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi... I recently passed NAPLEX with 3 digits after i failed once for the first time 3 month ago.
I only studied Rxprep for the first time and felt that the book had too much information that i need to remember to pass basic licensure exam.. but then again, I understand why they do it that way.
I study rxprep twice in 2-3 month (basically read / did Questions bank) and i failed by few points.
After that, I found another study materials as such as PassNAPLEXnow and Pronto.
Since i recently gave birth, dont have time to sit and study for 8 hours a day, this is how i studied for another 2 month after i failed the first time.

PassNaplexnow has video / books(slides) / q-bank book: almost every chapter gives you physiology to understand the disease state and why we use certain meds (this can be basically solidifying the foundation you have already / kind of a review of concept) then they pin-point the key point to PASS the NAPLEX.
Anyways, it was helpful for me to focus and determine what's important to PASS the NAPLEX rather than overwhelmed with information like rxprep.

Pronto Cards has QuickCards about diseases / Posters / Math cards / Audio CD: I needed something to remind myself of information that i studied that day. Since these are index card format, it was doing the job to remind me and helpful to remember stuff easily with their mnemonics and graphics. Especially their math cards, which is about 300 cards, helps a far better than SDN120 or rxprep.

Then i went with rxprep at last for the topics that are complicated and needed to learn in detail such as HIV, ABX. (acutally those are the two that i really focused on with this book).

So, There, I believe that If i can do it, anybody can and people say this all the time. But i have limited time to study daily and needed to finish fast and strong so i choose those study materials all at the same time.. with that, I am very pleased with passing NAPLEX with 3 digit score and i don't have to worry about passing anymore.

When i decided to go with all 3 materials, I looked everywhere to find used materials instead of buying new. because if you add all those up.. it's quiet a bit of money, now that i passed already, i don't need them anymore and if anybody wants to buy at discounted price. PM me please.

Thank you for reading this and good luck to whom needs to conquer NAPLEX!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi,
I would like to purchase the material, please send let me know if its still available.

Thank you,

Excellent post! Thank you so much
Hi... I recently passed NAPLEX with 3 digits after i failed once for the first time 3 month ago.
I only studied Rxprep for the first time and felt that the book had too much information that i need to remember to pass basic licensure exam.. but then again, I understand why they do it that way.
I study rxprep twice in 2-3 month (basically read / did Questions bank) and i failed by few points.
After that, I found another study materials as such as PassNAPLEXnow and Pronto.
Since i recently gave birth, dont have time to sit and study for 8 hours a day, this is how i studied for another 2 month after i failed the first time.

PassNaplexnow has video / books(slides) / q-bank book: almost every chapter gives you physiology to understand the disease state and why we use certain meds (this can be basically solidifying the foundation you have already / kind of a review of concept) then they pin-point the key point to PASS the NAPLEX.
Anyways, it was helpful for me to focus and determine what's important to PASS the NAPLEX rather than overwhelmed with information like rxprep.

Pronto Cards has QuickCards about diseases / Posters / Math cards / Audio CD: I needed something to remind myself of information that i studied that day. Since these are index card format, it was doing the job to remind me and helpful to remember stuff easily with their mnemonics and graphics. Especially their math cards, which is about 300 cards, helps a far better than SDN120 or rxprep.

Then i went with rxprep at last for the topics that are complicated and needed to learn in detail such as HIV, ABX. (acutally those are the two that i really focused on with this book).

So, There, I believe that If i can do it, anybody can and people say this all the time. But i have limited time to study daily and needed to finish fast and strong so i choose those study materials all at the same time.. with that, I am very pleased with passing NAPLEX with 3 digit score and i don't have to worry about passing anymore.

When i decided to go with all 3 materials, I looked everywhere to find used materials instead of buying new. because if you add all those up.. it's quiet a bit of money, now that i passed already, i don't need them anymore and if anybody wants to buy at discounted price. PM me please.

Excellent, informative post! Thank you for praising something besides RxPrep!! I'm using passNAPLEXnow, so it's good to read a + review.

Sure. passNAPLEXnow video is easy to summarize in 1 page note on each topic. it helped me to review them closer to the testing date.
wish you a luck on your test.

Members don't see this ad :)

hi I want to buy the pass naplex now vodeos n course book

Hello!
And thank you for your post. I would like to buy your study material at a discounted price if you still have them. I already have the rxprep 2016