Michigan MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naplex destination 2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

All those who took michigan mpje, how was the exam? which book did you all concentrate? Was it easy?
Help!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hello Everyone,

All those who took michigan mpje, how was the exam? which book did they concentrate? Was it easy?
Help!!

I am taking it this Friday. I went to school in another state, so I have been studying the Fed laws from my U's course and I have been studying the MI laws from the pdfs posted on the states website. Reading through the pdfs is not fun. After two hours, you really want to throw yourself in front of a bus. I will give you more info after I take it. Keep your fingers crossed...

Well, I can honestly say my test covered almost everything in the laws, so I guess I can't tell you to skip things. Know everything that is supposed to be on the labels and I mean every label...retail, hospital, compounded, if it's repackaged, etc. Know what techs can do and can't do. Know the compounding laws. Know about interns and license renewal. Know about out of state prescriptions and prescriptions from Canada (since I attended Pharm School out of state, I got blindsided on that one). Know the laws about refilling. Know controlled like the back of your hand. Make sure you know HIPPA.

I am not sure if I am going to have to retake it. If I do, I know what I did wrong and how to study for it now. I think it's going to take another two weeks to get the results. In the mean time, if you are close to Livonia and need someone to study with, let me know. If not, then good luck. :)

Well, I can honestly say my test covered almost everything in the laws, so I guess I can't tell you to skip things. Know everything that is supposed to be on the labels and I mean every label...retail, hospital, compounded, if it's repackaged, etc. Know what techs can do and can't do. Know the compounding laws. Know about interns and license renewal. Know about out of state prescriptions and prescriptions from Canada (since I attended Pharm School out of state, I got blindsided on that one). Know the laws about refilling. Know controlled like the back of your hand. Make sure you know HIPPA.

I am not sure if I am going to have to retake it. If I do, I know what I did wrong and how to study for it now. I think it's going to take another two weeks to get the results. In the mean time, if you are close to Livonia and need someone to study with, let me know. If not, then good luck. :)[/QUOTE

hello, by repackaging you mean Customized packaging? I am doing material from the board of michigan website and I am giving my exam next saturday..can you give me more guidance please. I am really nervous about this exam after reading your post..

Members don't see this ad :)
hello, by repackaging you mean Customized packaging? I am doing material from the board of michigan website and I am giving my exam next saturday..can you give me more guidance please. I am really nervous about this exam after reading your pos

Hi!

Sorry, I have been busy lately and just managed to get back on here. How did you do on your exam? Did you see what I meant about how it covered a little bit of everything in the laws? I got my score and I passed! Now, I just need to find a job...haha. If you still need help, let me know. I hope you get your score soon!

WAS

I am not sure if I am going to have to retake it. If I do, I know what I did wrong and how to study for it now. I think it's going to take another two weeks to get the results. In the mean time, if you are close to Livonia and need someone to study with, let me know. If not, then good luck. :)

Hi ,

Saw your post. Hey my exam was almost like yours. I was unable to crack it. I missed some questions. I got almost the same questions as you got in the exam. Please help on how to answer these questions. My score was very narrow to passing. I am really not understanding where I went wrong. Is there any one who know who is preparing for MI MPJE and who can study online with me.

Appreciate your help.

[can you help me with MI MPJE.

Hi!

Sorry, I just logged back in and saw the alert. For some reason, SDN doesn't send me emails when someone replies to my posts. Did you get your score back? Do you still need help? I live in SE MI, in Livonia. If you still need help, I can meet you at a Starbucks or something. Just let me know :)