Michigan NAPLEX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bigj5768

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey did anyone that took the Michigan NAPLEX on August 1st get their NAPLEX requirement dropped off of LARA already?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea I found out I passed this morning via Lara. It will still be a couple of day before my actual score comes in the mail. My think has shown registration closed since august 3rd / add score transfer since I got my ATT.

Yea I found out I passed this morning via Lara. It will still be a couple of day before my actual score comes in the mail. My think has shown registration closed since august 3rd / add score transfer since I got my ATT.
congratulations !!! wow that was quick for MI timelines..

so here's an interesting question. How many people looked on the NABP website to see if there registration switched to closed the day they took their exam? So the day I took my law exam I'm pretty sure (but not positive) it flipped that day when I looked on my active registrations tab however it didn't show on the home page till 3 days later and I passed that exam. So I took the NAPLEX on Friday and as of today my active registration says ATT generated still. Any thoughts I'm wondering if any one else has seen this
Thanks

which material are you referring for mpje MI? please help.

hey,
I am new to MI. need to take the MPJE . please share your reviews about RXPREP LAW FOR MPJE and pharmacyexam 150 questions. is that sufficient to pass the MI MPJE?

Hi. Congratulations on passing. Did you already take the MPJE? I am from MI too and I'm going to take NAPLEX and MPJE next month. I would really appreciate any advice. What materials did you use to study for both exams? Thank you!

Hi. I took the NAPLEX (MI) last friday and this morning when I checked the LARA website this is what it says (see the photo attached).. Does this mean I passed? When I checked it last night the NAPLEX requirement was still there and opposite it it said "no information available."

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-08-11-08-17.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-08-11-08-17.png
    228.6 KB · Views: 110
Hi. I took the NAPLEX (MI) last friday and this morning when I checked the LARA website this is what it says (see the photo attached).. Does this mean I passed? When I checked it last night the NAPLEX requirement was still there and opposite it it said "no information available."
congratulations !!! you have passed the NAPLEX. all the best for MPJE.