Michigan Residents

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mitechgrl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have any Michigan Residents got a letter of acceptance yet from U of M? I was told over the phone that I was accepted on Dec 1st, however, no letter has come in the mail yet and I'm getting a little bit nervous... It seems like Out of State people have gotten letters...

Members don't see this ad.

mitechgrl said:
Have any Michigan Residents got a letter of acceptance yet from U of M? I was told over the phone that I was accepted on Dec 1st, however, no letter has come in the mail yet and I'm getting a little bit nervous... It seems like Out of State people have gotten letters...

i am a mich resident and i havent gotten a letter yet either...this is really weird...also no one answers the phone when i call which is just annoying

I was told over the phone that no decision has made on my application yet and I will be notified in the January. Howevr, I got a letter in the mail today saying that I got into Michigan. It is Big first class envelope. However, all the Michigan residents I know so far havn't heard from Michigan Yet so I think they are bit late in the mailings.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mustt Mustt said:
I was told over the phone that no decision has made on my application yet and I will be notified in the January. Howevr, I got a letter in the mail today saying that I got into Michigan. It is Big first class envelope. However, all the Michigan residents I know so far havn't heard from Michigan Yet so I think they are bit late in the mailings.

I'm a Michigan resident and I got in too!

I am a Michigan resident - actually I live and go to school right here in Ann Arbor. Just got my letter (was dated the 5th but took a week to go literally 4 blocks from the school)...no need to worry guys, it will come.

My letter finally came today, and I'm in Kalamazoo... so looks like I'm all set.