Michigan State University (MSUCOM) Discussion Thread 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
C'mon MSU, if you do it today, you'll have less calls to make on Tuesday, and we won't be anxious over the holiday weekend...its a win-win situation!

Members don't see this ad :)
What are the chances of someone OOS getting into here? LizzyM ~69

I have the biggest feeling that they started doing acceptances today...idk why

I can feel the anxiety peaking in this thread! I hope everyone gets accepted and can enjoy the weekend! God Bless!

Reactions: 6 users
Hey guys, quick question: did any of you bring a portfolio, notepad, resumes or anything like that to the interview?

Hey guys, quick question: did any of you bring a portfolio, notepad, resumes or anything like that to the interview?
Nope. Not needed and you won't be allowed to bring it anyway.

Members don't see this ad :)
So jelly of those of you with II invites. MSUCOM is <1hr away from my hometown.

So jelly of those of you with II invites. MSUCOM is <1hr away from my hometown.

Here's to hoping you get one and things turn out just right.

Reactions: 1 users
If I hear tomorrow then I don't have to book a pricey flight for Wednesday, so pleeeease let it be tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Sending positive vibes your way.

Just got the call. Accepted!!!!!!

Reactions: 20 users
Got the call as well! Proud to be a spartan. :)Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 11 users
Accepted as well!!! Now to look into the possibility of OOS scholarships..... lol.

Reactions: 11 users
Time to replace my maize & blue gear with green & white!!!!

Reactions: 5 users
I know when that hotline bling, that can only mean one thing...

Just got the call...ACCEPTED!!!!!

Reactions: 12 users
I wish I could've screenshotted the smiles on my twin 12 year old brothers' faces when I told them I'd be instate for 4 more years best day ever!!!

Reactions: 10 users
Congrats everyone!!!!!

Sparty on

ACCEPTED!!! Aaaaaahhhhhh!!! Congrats to all!

Reactions: 9 users
SOOO happy and excited for all of you!! :)

Congratulations to everyone accepted! So excited to meet you guys in the future! Good luck to those of you waiting to hear and with upcoming interviews!

Who else is still waiting for a call?

Posting for my friend (canadian) who got in today!
She got the call this morning at 10. She was asleep and didn't understand what was happening lol
I feel like I'm reliving all the joy of acceptance again through her Good luck to everyone !

woo!!!!

Reactions: 2 users
I'm still waiting as well, although I'm very OOS.

What are my chances OOS, 511 (multiple retakes), 3.62? Yes, marrowist, I know I have created a thread about this before lol.

Does anyone know how to update the msucom app with a new experience? I did some shadowing recently that I want to add. I already added it to my primary. Should I just upload a pdf to the secondary with the information?

Does anyone know how to update the msucom app with a new experience? I did some shadowing recently that I want to add. I already added it to my primary. Should I just upload a pdf to the secondary with the information?

There's a tab for it in the portal! That's what I did just upload a pdf with the information you wish to add to your app