Microbiology and neuroscience

Kingman123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey does anyone know the difficulty of majors like microbiology, biochemistry and neuroscience? Specifically at ohio state university, case western, university of Rochester, and northeastern??

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
From what I've heard, the neuroscience program at Ohio State is pretty difficult. I believe that you are required to perform some research just like my major. Personally, I don't think you should pick majors based on their difficulty, If you have general interest in that field of study, go for it and get your feet wet a little. If you don't like it, change your major. I was a forensic chemistry major and then switched into a more research oriented major because it's something I really want to do and never got to do it in high school.

It's just that I'm interested in all three of the majors listed, so I wanted to know which one is usually the hardest and which one tends to be easier....

Thanks For the response btw

Hey does anyone know the difficulty of majors like microbiology, biochemistry and neuroscience? Specifically at ohio state university, case western, university of Rochester, and northeastern??

Thanks

Of course they aren't going to be as easy as abc but everyone has different ideas of "easy", "difficult", and "hard". What is difficult to you may be easy to me and vice versa. You could look at the curriculum for all of those majors at each of those schools and see which majors at which schools are more rigorous and strenuous.