Midwestern, CCP (c/o 2018)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ok..I'm hearing about this cold weather/snow storm stuff in the news. Anyone know if the interview will still hold on January 10th? I'm from the South- everything is cancelled at the mention of even ice/snow. Someone told me to go purchase a ski mask. lol. Not sure if he was joking....he's not from Chicago either.

I'm freaking out. Maybe reschedule the interview?
Call the admissions office just to be sure that they will still be held. Chicago schools will be in session on Wednesday so they may be at the tail end of the super cold weather....however being from Milwaukee and now living in Phoenix I can tell you that you will want to have a warm jacket, a good pair of gloves, a hat and scarf. Also it never hurts to have a face mask but seeing as you will not be hiking around all that much a big scarf should do it. The thing to remember is to always have your skin covered. Just remember it is still winter in Illinois

Members don't see this ad.

the storm is done...
today is the 9th n the main roads r clean...so you should be good for tomorrow unless the school makes its own decisions to hold off. It is still frigid cold out, but manageable.

Has anyone from the December 11th interview heard back yet. Any acceptances from that interview date?
Please post.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone from the December 11th interview heard back yet. Any acceptances from that interview date?
Please post.
Thanks.

I interviewed on that day as well and I havn't heard anything. I can only assume they have a lot of applicants to review since the holidays slowed them down.

I interviewed on that day as well and I havn't heard anything. I can only assume they have a lot of applicants to review since the holidays slowed them down.

Indeed,

I am patient tho....hope for the best for you as well.

So today at 8:05am...i logged into the applicant portal and the first thing i saw was them asking me to verify/update my contact info. Address/phone/email/ and at the bottom was an accounts payable permanent address verification box.
Is this an indication of good news

I got asked that last week, I don't think it has anything to do with it, probably just related to residency checks.

I got asked that last week, I don't think it has anything to do with it, probably just related to residency checks.

I get asked that like every 6months..I think it makes sure that our info is correct so they know where to contact us.

Thanks guys...got excited there for a moment...

Is anyone else interviewing Feb 14th? I feel like I am being interviewed pretty late I am worried that I have a lesser chance of getting in.

Is anyone else interviewing Feb 14th? I feel like I am being interviewed pretty late I am worried that I have a lesser chance of getting in.

Nah, don't worry about that. Rolling admissions, rite? So no worries.

Members don't see this ad :)
Those who interviewed on December 11th haven't heard back yet either.

Man...the wait is a killer.
I check ma email more than the needed times a day waiting n hoping to get that message of acceptance.
All in together...

Congratulations to those that were recently accepted. Do you all plan to attend the university? If so they have a Facebook page for the class.

Congrats! Those who got accepted can you share your stats?

Congrats to all of the newly accepted!! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats! Those who got accepted can you share your stats?
Hi!
cGPA: 3.3
PCAT: 70
I will be getting a bachelors of science in Molecular Cellular Biology from University of Illinois in May. I am in many extracurricular organizations and have about a year of pharmacy experience at a tech!

Good luck during your application/interviewing process!

Anyone who interviewed on January, 10 2014 and heard back ?

I got an email yesterday, got accepted.

Does anyone know if you will receive a email if you are on the wait list? Or if you were rejected? Haven't received anything yet which is really discouraging.

Does anyone know if you will receive a email if you are on the wait list? Or if you were rejected? Haven't received anything yet which is really discouraging.

you will get one if you are on the waitlist. I did anyway..still waiting on that acceptance though which after being on the wait list is nerve racking

interviewed january 10th and accepted! GL everyone!

girls who interviewed - did you bring a purse or bag? how much walking do you do?

I have an interview on jan 24!

girls who interviewed - did you bring a purse or bag? how much walking do you do?

I brought a wristlet, but you can bring any purse or bag if you want to because everyone left their belongings in a room. We walked for about....half an hour or so and it was kind of cold when I went to interview. I wore heels and I didn't like it because it was cold and I felt like I was walking slow during the tour. I don't usually wear heels, so that was part of the reason lol.
Good luck on your interview :)

Yes you may. After you check-in, you are directed to a classroom where everyone else interviewing would be in. You get to leave your stuff (jackets, file/folders, etc) there before you go on your group interview.

Not much walking either, although I brought my boots which I changed to before the tour. The tour is optional though.

Good luck with your interview and make sure to take a deep breath and talk slowly :)

Ok, so my matriculation portal still requests the transcripts for my schools, is this real or what (if i sent em through PharmCAS, do they still want me to order fresh ones and send them to the school itself; need help on this one)?
Thanks guys.

Ok, so my matriculation portal still requests the transcripts for my schools, is this real or what (if i sent em through PharmCAS, do they still want me to order fresh ones and send them to the school itself; need help on this one)?
Thanks guys.

If you are accepted, you do have to send transcripts separate from PharmCAS. It's part of the matriculation process. They need to be sent 2 weeks prior to start of school.

WOW! okay...thanks for that. Will do

had an interview on the 24th, looks like I got denied.

"communication and articulation issues", don't be nervous during the interview I guess

Good luck to the rest of you

Those with upcoming interviews especially tomorrow, Wed Jan 29: DRESS WARM!

See you candidates tomorrow :) I'll be one of the student ambassadors providing you the tour and answering any questions you have (in person; you can always ask questions here)

If you've been accepted, join the FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MWUCCP2018/
If you don't get accepted within 24 hrs, send the admin (me) a FB message

I was placed on the alternate list, does anyone know when they start pulling from it? In the past has there been a high number of student who have been accepted from the list? Thanks in advance.

I was placed on the alternate list, does anyone know when they start pulling from it? In the past has there been a high number of student who have been accepted from the list? Thanks in advance.

When did you interview?

I just interviewed on 1/29. How long dose it take to hear back and do most of the people who interview get in?

I got an email this morning that I had been offered an acceptance! Has anyone else? I interviewed on 1/29.

Interviewed 1/24, just received an acceptance letter this morning as well!

Congrats to the new batch of acceptances!! :)