Midwestern - Illinois supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dents1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone having trouble figuring out what to write for the part of the supplemental app where they ask "Why do you wish to attend MWU-CDMI specifically"? It is a new school and the first year class just started and there isn't really any info on the website.

Members don't see this ad.

I had the same problem too when I filled out their app because I couldn't find anything on their website and they are a new school. I ended up calling the school and I told the lady I was thinking about applying there and I asked her what makes their school stand out from the others. She gave me a bunch of reasons why I should choose their school and I ended up putting those reasons in my essay.

I had the same problem too when I filled out their app because I couldn't find anything on their website and they are a new school. I ended up calling the school and I told the lady I was thinking about applying there and I asked her what makes their school stand out from the others. She gave me a bunch of reasons why I should choose their school and I ended up putting those reasons in my essay.

hahha amazing idea.

Members don't see this ad :)

brilliant move!

I feel like an idiot after reading this lol. Genius!

Reactions: 1 user
Here are a few reasons you guys should consider:
- integrated science (meaning that you will learn your basic sciences based on body systems)
- quarter system (you'll finish classes quickly, about 5 weeks for each basic science course)
- Chicago has a strong organized dentistry and ADA office is in our backyard
- new sim lab
- friendly people/faculty/staff
- diverse student body
- quiet/safe environment, most suitable for studies
- low ratio of faculty to students (1 group leader for every 6 students, and there's 1 zone faculty for every 2 groups). Each group consists of 6 students.
- teaching is on evidenced-based principles with patient-centered care
- Chicago style pizza is everywhere lol

Reactions: 1 users