Midwestern MS Biomedical Sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Caffeine Matters

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
In on this. Got accepted too. Seems too expensive, haven't made deposit yet

I just applied in Arizona....are there any stats you guys know of for MD acceptances?

I think majority of the graduates get accepted to the DO school there. I read somewhere that if you do well in the MBS program you automatically get an interview at the med school.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm applying here as well. What is the percentage of students who get an interview at the med school?

I'm accepted my seat to the MA program. The matriculation agreement is if you have 3.0 by winter quarter and an MCAT within a standard deviation of the entering class, you get an auto interview

I was just accepted as well. I'm not sure if I have the best chance of getting into their med school though, which is why I'm hesitant. I have a 26mcat which I think is low for midwestern's standards. Thoughts?

Do you think this program (Masters of Arts in BS - one year) will look better than Rosalind Franklin's BMS program for future dental schools? Any graduates of the Masters of Arts in Biomedical Science know any statistics on graduates getting into dental schools as opposed to med schools?

I was just accepted as well. I'm not sure if I have the best chance of getting into their med school though, which is why I'm hesitant. I have a 26mcat which I think is low for midwestern's standards. Thoughts?

My advice would be to retake the mcat before proceeding to doing a masters, especially if your gpa is up to par, save money.

Got accepted into the chicago campus and on waitlist for arizona. I would like some advice or feedback as well on these programs!

Accepted to the MBS program at Arizona- anyone else going? I was wondering if there is a Facebook group for the MBS class rather than the MA class.

Accepted to the MBS program in Downers Grove. Anyone know if there's an active thread for the MBS group somewhere around here?

Also, if anyone is currently in the program, could you give me your take on what the program is like & your overall experience with it?

Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted to the MBS program in Downers Grove. Anyone know if there's an active thread for the MBS group somewhere around here?

Also, if anyone is currently in the program, could you give me your take on what the program is like & your overall experience with it?

Thanks!
MA or MS?

For everyone who is going to the program and still need to take/retake the DAT, do you plan to do so during the program or after you finish it?