Midwestern University Arizona (AZCOM) Discussion Thread 2013 - 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted off the waitlist :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Loved this school, but ended up withdrawing today. My rotation spot for the West Valley should be up for grabs now. Best of luck to those on the waitlist :)

Loved this school, but ended up withdrawing today. My rotation spot for the West Valley should be up for grabs now. Best of luck to those on the waitlist :)
where did u end up going?

Members don't see this ad :)
University of Central Florida :) Loved both schools. You really can't go wrong w either! Some of the curriculum stuff and tuition drew me to FL. Jealous of all the rock climbers moving to az though... I'll be stuck in the climbing gym for a while. There are no rocks in fl

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone heard anything from the wait list yet? AZCOM is my first choice and it's painful waiting for the call to come

I've got a Tucson rotation site, I'm looking to swap for East/West Valley. Any takers?! :D

Hi guys, I withdrew my application earlier this week so hopefully one of you get accepted. I loved the school and especially loved the fact that there were so many other graduate schools on campus, but I am an east coaster and recently got accepted to a state school.

Last edited:
Love this school!! Can't wait to meet all of you guys next week and if anyone wants to trade an east valley or west valley spot for my current site in Tucson, please let me know! :)

Hey guys, I am going into 2nd year and I wanted everyone to know that I got accepted last year off the alternate list on July 19th and I wasn't the last one in off the list. It happens all the way through orientation. Good luck to you all :)

Anyway this is still an active thread?! Haha. Any word from people who were wait-listed pre-interview getting any second chances? Thanks!